Wednesday, July 23, 2008

World Ventures

Val and I squirmishly went to "A Travel Party" in Gilbert. On the way I told Valerie, we are not signing up for anything. We have been burned a few times by Network Marketing Companies before and had a really bad taste in our mouth for them. In fact, I think we hurt the feelings of some of our friends for being blunt and telling them NO when they invited us to a meeting for a different company . So, we show up and watched the video and heard the presentation. My eyes opened, Val looks at me smiling and at the same time we say "Let's Do It!" That night I laid in bed worrying about what I just got myself into, then I remebered that at the party we won a raffle for a free cruise. I told Valerie, it was totally worth the free cruise. We then had a travel meeting at our house and were able to learn a little more about the company (WorldVentures) and we are totally excited. (To learn more about WorldVentures check out www.christophermcrae.worldventures.biz and check out the numbers 1, 2, and 3. Or you can call or email me and I can get you to a party. What better way to make money, than to make money while you travel. An incentive for going to the "Travel Party" is that they raffle off trips and cruises. Val and I would really like someone to join us on our cruise!!!

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

yay for blogs! it's about time!!

Autumn said...

Hooray! And cool truck. Glad you found a way to save on the gas! We miss you guys terribly and need to meet up with you soon!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i like the background. very chris-ish!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Chris... remember me? I found you off your sister Jen's blog and I couldn't help but leave a message. I am so happy for your family. Its been forever and I wish you the best. (P.S. You married a babe)